Working on Final Year Project - Update

About 3 months ago I was talking about my final year project. The initial title was College Student's Understanding of Physical Activity Recommendation and Its Influence to Physical Activity Pattern. But after submitting my proposal in early April, I was told my research focus is a little haywire. That was after 4 months of work with a LITTLE guidance from my supervisor, I was told I need to come out with something new.

But after looking through my own work, I guess I have to admit that the research focus was not clear. The initial plan for data collection which was supposed to start last month did not materialize. After some discussion with my new supervisor yesterday, the new title will be Health-Related Fitness Knowledge and its Influence to Students' Physical Activity Frequency. It will be based on Icek Azjen's Theory of Planned Behavior as the theoretical framework.

Till then!

Comments