Home Exercise Equipment(s) That You Should Have

One common question that I’m being asked is about home exercise equipments, or better known as home fitness equipments (blah, whatever you call it.). And the common question would be asked in a way where it revolves around treadmill, stationary bike and elliptical trainer.

I’m not surprised considering how the media portrays or should I say associate these machines with burning fat. And for some cases, the abs shaper even made its way into the list.

When I give my recommendations, they get surprised that it’s not anything that they shortlisted. Instead I suggest to them buying Kettlebells, Dumbbells EZ Curl Bar or Barbells with Weights. They are all resistance exercise equipments, and none of them falls under the cardio machine category

EZ Curl Bar, Kettlebell and a Dumbbell

I'll explain to you why in the next post

Comments

TrainersRoom said…
Great information thanks very much keep up the good work.
Athletic tape